Play a part in shaping Ireland’s digital landscape by working on some of the biggest and most challenging digital projects going. Work with large scale clients including Microsoft, eFlow, EirGrid, Musgraves, Irish Life Health, AIB, and the Mater Group. In doing so you will help change how Ireland’s top companies and corporates operate online.
At Webfactory our Project Managers play a central role in defining, producing and delivering digital projects. This may include multiple projects at a time for a given client or across multiple clients. You will lead a team to ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner, achieving budget and meet or exceed client expectations.
- Definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Assess client needs to create and work with your team to enable effective solutions.
- Work with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure project objectives, scope and schedule goals are achieved.
Project Production and Monitoring
- Create project documentation that communicates dependencies, tasks, milestones, risks, status, and resource allocation to project stakeholders.
- Own all project documentation including functional specification, project plans, status reports and lessons learned reviews.
- Manage changes to project scope, through a formal change management policy.
- Manage vendor/third party relationships.
- Regularly update the client, project team and senior management stakeholders on project progress.
- Effectively communicate client needs to project team.
- Manage the scheduling of your project team and ensure that they have the resources they need to carry out their tasks.
- Manage and track resource scheduling and project time utilisation.
- Act as a client point-of-contact for all day-to-day project related issues.
- Manage the client project experience ensuring clients expectations are met or exceeded.
Skill and experience
- Minimum 3 to 4 years experience in project management or similar capacity.
- 1-2 years of people management experience.
- Advanced understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability in successful project planning and budget management skills.
- Experience managing web service integration projects, including custom APIs and social APIs.
- An understanding of QA processes, testing tools and techniques in order support Quality Assurance.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work in a collaborative multidisciplinary team environment, even in high pressure situations.
- Strong communication skills - listening, good questioning capability, strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail and highly organized.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Passion for quality design and innovation.
- Experience dealing with third party service providers.
Applying for the role
If you want to be part of our team please tell us why and forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not require assistance from 3rd party recruitment companies at this time.