Become part of the award-winning creative team at Webfactory part of Dept. We are looking for a person with a deep expertise in UX and research with a broader knowledge of interface and interaction design. While the majority of your role will be UX, UI design for implementation is a requirement. The successful candidate will report directly to the Creative Director.
Overview of Webfactory
We are the largest dedicated digital consultancy in Ireland. We design and deliver online strategies which place digital firmly at the heart of our clients' businesses. Quality is key and standards are high. With clients such as SEAI, Science Foundation Ireland, Irish Water, Microsoft, Eirgrid and Kerry Group, we have helped shape some of the most prominent online properties of this time.
Dept is an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 600 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier.
Please note this is not a web developer position and your application must contain sample URLs of your work.
- Demonstrate expertise in UI/UX design both in discussion and practice
- Guide the UX and research direction of Webfactory to best serve its clients.
- Capable of scripting, recruiting and screening for a range of user testing and interviews
- Confident designing and running workshops
- Comfortable rolling out UX tools – Service Design Thinking, Storyboarding, Persona’s, Ecosystem Mapping, Wire-framing Flow and Prototyping.
- Have the ability to design site flows and wireframes leading to UI mockups or high-fidelity prototypes.
- Be hungry to try out the latest and greatest UX trends as they happen.
Skill and experience
- B.A. or higher in UX/UI related studies
- Minimum 4 years experience working within a similar role
- Highly collaborative spirit and also capable of working independently
- Ability to learn and adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to collaborate within in a networked team
- Excellent verbal, written, organisational, and presentation skills
- Ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
- Prepared to travel as required
To apply for the position of Senior UX Designer, please apply online via LinkedIn. We do not require assistance from 3rd party recruitment companies at this time.