Looking for challenging, diverse work in an agency environment? Excited at the thought of problem solving, designing Ireland’s biggest brands, and designing digital project. Then we want to meet you.
We’re looking for an independent, self-motivated, creative professional with a passion for UX and interactive design to join our design team, reporting to the Creative Director. This fast-paced position requires an individual who thrives in a professional agency environment, is detail-oriented, able to take responsibility for all aspects of a given design solution, and is dedicated to completing projects efficiently and on schedule.
We are looking for a person with a T shaped skill set, a deep expertise in UX and research with a broader knowledge of interface and interaction design. While the majority of your role will be UX, UI design for implementation is a requirement.
Please note this is not a web developer position and your application must contain sample URLs of your work.
Your skills and sample work should include:
- Capable of scripting, recruiting and screening for a range of user testing and interviews
- Confident designing and running workshops
- Comfortable rolling out UX tools – Service Design Thinking, Storyboarding, Persona’s, Ecosystem Mapping, Wire-framing Flow and Prototyping.
- Hungry to try out the latest and greatest UX trends as they happen?
- The ability to design site flows and wireframes leading to UI mocks or high-fidelity prototypes.
- Demonstrate expertise UI/UX design both in discussion and practice.
As a lead an important part of your role will be to guide the UX and research direction of Webfactory to best serve its clients. This includes process and strategy for individual projects and that of the studio overall.
- B.A. or higher in UX/UI related studies
- Minimum 4 years experience working within a similar role
- Work ethic (This is essential):
- Highly collaborative spirit and also capable of working independently
- Ability to learn and adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to collaborate within in a networked team
- Excellent verbal, written, organisational and presentation skills
- Ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
- Prepared to travel as required
Overview of Webfactory
We’ve been around for twenty years and are proud to be recognised as the foremost digital agency in Ireland. Quality is key so standards are high. Because of this, we have helped shape some of the most prominent online properties of this time.
With clients such as Microsoft, IDA Ireland, Kerry Group, Musgraves, eFlow, Aviva Health, and AIB, you will never be short of exciting projects to work on.
Applying for the role
If you want to be part of our team please tell us why and forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not require assistance from 3rd party recruitment companies at this time.