Are you passionate about web development with a great track record? Do you thrive in fast paced, professional environments? Are you are stickler for detail and a quick thinking problem solver? Do you want to advance your career with Ireland’s foremost digital agency, working with some of Ireland’s most exciting clients? Then this may be the role for you.
We are the largest dedicated digital consultancy in Ireland. We design and deliver online strategies which place digital firmly at the heart of our clients' businesses. Quality is key so standards are high. With clients such as Santander, AIB, Gas Networks Ireland, Microsoft/Xbox, Kerry Group, Musgraves, eFlow, and Irish Life Health, we have helped shape some of the most prominent online properties of this time.
Who are you?
- At least 5 years web development experience with PHP, Ruby or similar server side language
- You have experience in integration with web technologies such as XML, JSON and Web Services.
- You are experienced in CMS development e.g. WordPress, Drupal etc.
- You’re able to write well-structured code that conforms to accepted standards and conventions.
- You’ve a keen interest in website accessibility, cross-browser compatibility and best practice usability.
- You’re able to follow, complete and report on comprehensive test processes.
- You enjoy working in a team environment.
- You pride yourself on superb attention to detail.
- You’re able to assess, propose and advocate design alternatives to determine appropriate solutions as well as assess wireframes and designs for feasibility.
- You have experience overseeing/mentoring junior staff.
- You are familiar with SASS or LESS pre-processors
- You have used client side task managers such as Grunt or Gulp
- Exposure to Hybrid App Development using frameworks such as Ionic, Onsen, or Titanium
- Some knowledge of XSLT, ASP, .NET
If you want to be part of our team please tell us why and forward your CV to email@example.com. We do not require assistance from 3rd party recruitment companies at this time.