Are you passionate about web development with a great track record? Do you thrive in fast paced, professional environments? Are you are stickler for detail and a quick thinking problem solver? Do you want to advance your career with Ireland’s foremost digital agency, working with some of Ireland’s most exciting clients?
We are the largest dedicated digital consultancy in Ireland. We design and deliver online strategies which place digital firmly at the heart of our clients' businesses. Quality is key so standards are high. With clients such as Microsoft, EirGrid, Kerry Group, Gas Networks Ireland, eFlow, Irish Life Health, and AIB, we have helped shape some of the most prominent online properties of this time.
- Help and contribute with the Technical Specification and best approach for each project when required.
- Have a technical input in project budgeting
- Be up to date with the latest technologies and standards on the frontend and backend.
- Liaise internally with designers and others in the production team
- Liaise internally with project managers on the best way to technically approach a project
- Work in conjunction with the development team on best approach before development kicks off and briefing them on actual projects.
- Oversee the members of development team during the coding process.
- Train new hires and incentivize junior developers to learn new tools
Skill and experience
- At least 4 years web development experience with PHP, Ruby or similar server side language
- Experience in integration with web technologies such as XML, JSON and Web Services
- Experience in Database management systems e.g MySQL, SQL Server or similar;
- Experience in CMS development e.g. WordPress, Drupal etc.
- You may have some knowledge of XSLT, ASP, .NET
- Able to write well-structured code that conforms to accepted standards and conventions.
- Able to follow, complete and report on comprehensive test processes.
- Keen interest in website accessibility, cross-browser compatibility and best practice usability.
- Able to assess, propose and advocate design alternatives to determine appropriate solutions.
- You pride yourself on superb attention to detail.
- Finally, you enjoy working in a team environment.
- Exposure to App or Hybrid Development using frameworks such as Ionic, Onsen, or Titanium
- Familiar with SASS or LESS pre-processors
- Have used client side task managers such as Grunt or Gulp
- Have used code versioning systems such as Git
To apply for the position of Senior Developer, please apply online via LinkedIn. We do not require assistance from 3rd party recruitment companies at this time.