Are you passionate about web development? Do you thrive in fast paced, professional environments? Are you a stickler for detail and a quick thinking problem solver? Do you want to advance your career with Ireland’s foremost digital agency, working with some of Ireland’s most exciting clients and top developers in the country? Then this may be the role for you.
You must have experience in
- Use of the GIT repository in your daily tasks
- Linux shell scripting
- Some experience in integration with web technologies such as XML, JSON and Web Services.
- MySQL or other relational database systems
- Experience with PHP or similar Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) pre and post processing engines or scripts
- Exposure to Billing processes
- Familiar with Online Account Management systems or similar dashboard type front ends
- Have used scheduling tools and monitoring software
Your interests and abilities
- Able to write well-structured code that conforms to accepted standards and conventions.
- You pride yourself on superb attention to detail.
- A keen interest in website accessibility, cross-browser compatibility and best practice usability.
- You’re able to follow, complete and report on comprehensive test processes.
- You enjoy working in a team environment.
- You’re able to assess, propose and advocate design alternatives to determine appropriate solutions.
Overview of Webfactory
We’ve been around for twenty years and are proud to be recognised as the foremost digital agency in Ireland. Quality is key so standards are high. Because of this, we have helped shape some of the most prominent online properties of this time.
With clients such as Microsoft, Kerry Group, Musgraves, eFlow, Irish Life Health, Irish Water, ICON plc, and AIB, you will never be short of exciting projects to work on.
If you feel you are right for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter telling us why.
Please note we do not require assistance from 3rd party recruitment companies at this time.