Are you keen to learn about web copywriting, content strategy, and how a top agency creates award winning interactive experiences?
We’ve identified a position within our team for someone who has an excellent eye for writing and loves creating useful, usable content either online or offline.
You’ll be working within teams consisting of experts in web content, design, development, and project management to build out finished websites for delivery to clients.
The role will involve assisting on content projects and will include: content gathering, copy editing and writing. You will be able to follow sitemaps, style guides, tone of voice, and content strategy.
You will use these skills to assist in building out websites using various content management systems. During this process you will be able to make decisions regarding layout and presentation in order to follow the overall design and content strategy.
You should have:
- Excellent English skills. You must be a native speaker and natural proofreader. Perhaps you are a blogger, a keen writer, or budding journalist who wants to explore the world of digital.
- An interest in Content Strategy and Analytics.
- An eye for layout and meaning - We tell stories for our clients, you must be able to evaluate whether the content is delivering this story well.
- Team spirit - this role involves interfacing across all our teams. You need to be happy to work in a busy work environment and enjoy a challenge.
- Eagerness to use technology. We will train you but you will ideally have some experience using a CMS and be comfortable with technology.
Who are we?
Webfactory is the largest dedicated digital consultancy in Ireland. We design and deliver online strategies which place digital firmly at the heart of our clients' businesses. Quality is key so standards are high. With clients such as Santander, AIB, Gas Networks Ireland, Microsoft/Xbox, Kerry Group, Musgraves, eFlow, and Irish Life Health, we have helped shape some of the most prominent online properties of this time.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org today with your CV containing links to or examples of your writing work. We do not require assistance from 3rd party recruitment companies at this time.